Monday, February 28, 2005

Mini Hang Over

I attended a wedding dinner last night. Drank about 5 glasses of red wine .....and that's it !

a) I was dizzy reaching the end of the dinner

b) I mistakenly thought I left my house keys in Ringgit's car, ransacked his car, so 'pai sek' - I was panick because the key holder meant a lot to me, cannot afford to lose it ..

c) Vomitted in my car - gosh ...what a mess !

d) Early morning - discovered rashes - icthcy, irritating

e) Sleepless night - counting stars , went to sleep at 3:30 am, woke up at 6 am - Horrible !

f) Headache, no energy, too tired to focus at work ..bad girl !

My threshold is obviously deteriorating, have to watch out on this, and another lesson is that - behave if next day is a working day :(

So now, I'm sacrifying the 77th Academy Awards, going to bed now catching up with REST :(

2 comments:

Ringgit Me said...

How in the world did you vomit in your own car when you are driving? I mean, when you feel nausea, you'd have stopped the car right? Then when you wanted to vomit, you'd have open the door or window..

But.. ewwwwwwwwww...

So jar already. Must need more practice.

Ringgit Me said...

Oh.. and it occur to me.. if you are so drunk, why the heck did you even drive? Why not tell us so we can go yum char???

You tak tau the slogan "if you drink and drive, you are a bloody idiot" ah???