Monday, February 07, 2005

Lucky Day - Feb 7

Today, I collected a big cheque from the lawyer. My brother won his court case against his developer. We fought for years, finally persistent effort pays off ! My brother’s name is the first plantiff – the case is named ‘my brother’s name and 14 others’ vs ‘the bad developer’. This case is made as reference and recorded in the history, so his name is recorded …..haha!! It is sad that most of the Malaysian laws don’t protect consumer well, we need to know our rights, and fight for it, never give in !!

Next, my American host family FINALLY read the Christmas blog I dedicated to them ...haha ! Doesn't matter when they read it, most important, they READ it !

Lastly, Yaya – she FINALLY commented on my blog – YAHOO …..this is cool ! Please keep up the good work, or better still, start your own blog , be the second blogger inspired by me, make your honorable name in my history book :)

No comments: