Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Kampung girl ....
Years ago …just imagined a kampong girl went to a developed country, adapting her life with new things, new gadgets around her ….One fine day, during her lunch time, she walked to a square box, put in an egg, turned the knob …suddenly, BOMB !! everyone at the cafeteria looked at her, stared at the square box …what happened ? need to evacuate ? need to call 911 ? The girl I think should be embarrassed, learned her lesson the hard way – that egg cannot be cooked in microwave. Her colleagues named her ‘microwave buster’ after listening to her story. Hey, she’s smart now, she advised a colleague not to warm up an egg tart which is covered in aluminium foil :)
written by ..... Bahija at 2/22/2005 09:05:00 AM