Thursday, February 24, 2005

Xmas tree vs rubber tree

This is for Janice – who handed in her resignation, will be a FREE girl after March 9, ending her working life in Malaysia, starting a new chapter of life in Taiwan…. Gee , March 10 morning – when she opens her eyes – her feeling must be ‘extremely happy – no need to drag her body to office lioa ‘.

A friend from Johor, asked to remind Janice to activate her email services, and keep in touch with her friends…. Her quote “Don't because of 1 Christmas tree (boyfriend) and let go other rubber trees (her old friends like us)”

Speaking of this, the old me, tends to forget about my rubber trees ….it’s unhealthy, selfish of me. Friendship is a gift, a bridge which need time, effort, love, care to nurture and build, there is special ingredients in each of my friends, which spice up my life (vice versa)...I learned to treasure this jewel. Rubber tree is equally important as well :) …..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the rubber trees will like to wish Janice all the best and happy life in TW, the place yaya used to like it so much.

rotitelur said...

Sometimes it is unevitable because priority has changed but must put in the effort. I hope my friend will remind me from time to time if I start to ignore my rubber trees.