Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Fighting 'temptation' !

One of the way I make myself happy is to indulge in spa or massage. It started back in 1997, where I pampered myself after some hectic weeks or some stressful tasks or to reward myself. Saturday was the day I threw away everything, and headed straight to my favourite place. Back then, massage was cheap, only about RM 55 for 1 hour session in a classy area like Desa Sri Hartamas or Bangsar…. .This spa and massage slowly gain popularity, and now …it is widely available and getting very pricy. During my business or personal trips, I’ll definitely spare a relaxing evening for my massage session, I’ve tried various styles from Philippines, Singapore, Penang, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Beijing, and some from local as well ( Swedish, oil, pressure point, blind, aromatherapy ). 2 years ago, Dockers Pant and myself went to Hatyai, gee, we 2 kiasu girls, we did 4 massage sessions each within 12 hours, it was super duper cheap, but no quality loh. I reduced this treats tremendously after I forked out my downpayments for my so called liabilities. Last year, started all this indulges again, thought of giving myself a little break to enjoy life a bit …… but reality is, it is ‘luxury’ item in my list…. Since I need to cut down my spending this year, I should not be tempted to ‘massage’ ….. temptation, temptation, how could I stay away from this temptation, I’m on business trip now…last night, I passed by the massage center, smelled the lovely aromatic oils and heard the smoothing music, oh …I almost ‘ter-jejak’ my feet into the room. I survived last night, did well …. quickly left that place. Now, I’m getting off from work, my mind thinking of it again, this is Satan’s work, little devil …. Brrrrrr , I’ve got to occupy myself tonight, have strong discipline, be strong, never give in to ‘temptation’ ! helpppppppppp

2 comments:

Kancil said...

Hey, I enjoy massage as well. I am going tomorrow, I guess less than RM100 with foot spa, shoulder massage, hand massage, facial massage and facial treatment. Pinky is going as well. Want to join us?

There is a Yoga center in Desa Sri Hartamas. Do you join the crowd?

Anonymous said...

Ah..Ah..I am glad to read this just in time to stop such expensive enjoyment. I was thinking of this temtation last week on my way back home...I was still thinking about my 3 months paradise in China where I only need to spend RMB 3 for head massage :-