Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Class of 2005

I attended the last open forum for my department today. This was the second time we managed to gather everyone in a room, and celebrated our 3rd year anniversary as well. Boy, time flies, I joined this company and this department when it was starting up. Most of us were hired externally into this department. We came from various background and different work culture, got into this organization, brain-washed, blended into the new set of 'Values and Culture'. I’ve met a few nice folks along the way. Bear the fruits, developed working and friendships …… today, reflecting on the ‘old goodies or memories’ slides, appreciated the journey we’ve walked thru ! I’ve lost one friend – Heng, passed away due to brain tumor. Then, there are some folks who left Penang, and working next door to me now….almost 3 years with this organization..we’ve transformed from a new startup to a mature organization now, more challenging tasks are transferred from other regions into my organization…..we’ve grown, gain our respect and trust from others …. 3 years – so many good achievements ! (of course still many room for improvement). Now, the latest reorganization is to dissolve my organization and moved us from one centralized center to distributed organizations. What happen next, we don’t know , it could be a good reorganization, or vice versa. Personally, I always try to accept ‘change’ as a positive opportunity. 3 years in my job, seeking god’s guidance and hints for my next path. I’m proud to graduate from the class of 2005, here is our family photo …for all of us who've contributed sigfinicantly to the growth of our company (from globalization perspective), we did well !!

Mah Lau, hope you are reading this, our mutual friend, who is driving camry, is at the first row, right in the middle .... check him out :P

We graduated from 'The Class of 2005' ....







1 comment:

Kancil said...

This is a nice photo. I can see everyone face very clearly.