Sunday, February 13, 2005

Top 3 for 2005

It is a New Year, according to the Chinese calender. I need to list down my top 3 priorities for this year here, as a reminder, also to seek help from my fellow readers - check on me on item 2, kutuk me if I failed - help me to attain it !! Two of them are closely tied to the EQ I've learned last year (Body and Spirit) , put into practise now ....

1) Grow stronger spiritually ...

2) Health - my 12/2004 health report was good except LDL Cholesterol (the bad one) is 4.3 --> this is no good ! The acceptable range is 2.0 - 3.9. This means I need to exercise MORE, eat carefully - have discipline to do this effectively and continuously - plan next checkup June

3) Be a loving, caring, better daughter

What does it takes to be High in Emotion Quadrant (EQ) ?


Essentially, life is too short to be unhappy, depress most of the times, frustrated, feeling empty or full with negative thoughts ... Why not turn the coin around, view things from positive perspectives .... a half filled glass - can be viewed as half empty or half full, which one is better ?

I'm into this EQ thingy - which says 'Avoid Self Pity, Practice THANKFULNESS'. Enjoy the little things which come along, be happy :)

No comments: