Monday, February 14, 2005

Bon Voyage & Welcome Home

A friend of mine, Tai Poh, is leaving USA today, balik kampung to tanah air ....wonder how's her feeling now ? After all, she's been in States for > 10 years .... it's a challenge to give up her lifestyle, her job - and return home - start all over again - adjust to Malaysian style !

When I returned home after studies, sort of got used to other lifestyle, so I always complained, always upset, depressed, kept compared my life in States .... beh tahan those rude folks here as well ... eventually, stopped complaining, started to blend in, we just need time to adjust ...things will be better eventually.

Tai Poh is on two months backpack trip to Europe, followed by 3 weeks in Taiwan. I'll pray for her safe and exciting trips, waiting to hear all her fun stories in May, Welcome Home to Malaysia :), we have 1 more professional Malaysian headcount for Vision 2020 !

1 comment:

mystic_grey said...

Hi, I just wanted to say that I was exactly like that when I first returned home from the states. Whine and complain, and feeling depressed most of the time. Kinda missing my independent life :) but I guess after awhile, one has to come to terms with what reality is. But if I do get the chance to return, I wouldn't wait a minute :)