- Gave a big blessing - which was a sacrifice to my bank account, however, giving with the right mind - is truly different :)
- Bahija was 1 year old
- Mum did her right eye cataract procedure, Bahija's boss is very supportive, he allowed me to work from home 7 days to take care of mum
- received a very special blessing :)
- Celebrated CNY quietly and peacefully in KL
- was a house-maid - cooked, cleaned - did everything that mum was doing ( she's on MC ) - tiring job
- Went up north - my whole department was here for meeting, met folks from Costa Rica & US
- Received my focal at a hotel conference room - the experience was scary - the room was way too huge, and toooooo cold , too quiet - luckily not a bad review , didn't get into the IR thingy ......ouuiii
- Celebrated my 10th yr anniversary :) - rewarded myself with Cambodia trip
- Received key and busy getting the rest of the things done
- Dad's 10th yr anniversary
- Attended Monica's wedding - my dinner table was no 8, very close to her VIP table and in front of the i-kei's CEO and senior managers - that shows that she treasure her friendship :)
- Watched Grease musical at KL Convention Center
- Learned and made dumpling ( 'bak-chang') - my hands very sakit
- Mini vacation at Datai Langkawi
- First time diving - intro fun dive
- 06-06-06 , 6 am - knocked my sweety car at the carpark poles ( at that time - the whole carpark was empty - too many choices screw up my eye-sight and judgement )
- Vacation with mummy - visited Hong Kong, China Yunnan Province ( Kunming, Dali, LiJiang, Shangri-La ) , hiked to the highest Snow mountain peak with mum - she's really amazing
- Completed patching up my house with all the little things , a project dragged for 3 yrs
- In-kei - redeploymnet news started , sad to say 'good bye'
- Emily & Benji home for 2 weeks - we had good quality family time together
- Family vacation in Bangkok
- Mum did her second eye cataract surgery - Bahija again turned into housemaid.
- Irrational purchase - extremely expensive, burned a big hole in my pocket - bought a dopod pda phone :(
- Accident - a big truck hit my sweety - shocking experience, but glad that 'we' were ok
- At work - redeployment news again ....
- Family vacation at Frasier Hill
- A work request which was pending for > 1 yr, finally saw some lights , approval granted to purchase additional SAN spaces for database backup
- Mum vacationed in India Golden Triangle - again, Bahija had the privilege to work from home babysitting Teddy Bear
- Bid farewell to friends and colleagues who received separation packages
- My niece Jennifer got all As in her UPSR
- Makan Toni Roma's , spent a very special night helping Ringgit to source for diamond ring
- Tinted my sweety car - I loved it so much
- Busy with children church - helped to transition the 12 yrs old kids to Youth cells
- Teddy Bear admitted to hospital for 3 days - horrible experience to sleep overnight at the hospital
- Participated in Vacation Bible School - helped to take care 6 - 9 years old kiddos. Cannot tahan the 'noise pollution'
- Hosted boss during his PG and KL trip. Attended Fish's wedding
- Visited KM plant ( 1st time) - Bahija like the surrounding green environment, the buildings are nicer and neat
- Vacation at Hanoi, Vietnam - 'forced' mum to experience her first kayaking - Bahija sakit tangan kayaking her :) - she only sat and enjoyed the view and breeze , while I worked extremely hard to kayak
- Celebrated my special day - Bahija is so joyful and blessed for all the wishes and gifts and kind thoughts - from all around the regions
- Christmas - this year was different than other years - Christmas to me is more meaningful - with 'isi'
- Dec 28 - my eldest niece Josephine got 8As in her PMR
- Dec 31 morning - good message from Pastor - I was nodding my head from the beginning to the end --> 'The Secret of Blessed Life' - walk the path 'intentionally' :)
- Dec 31 evening - going dinner with Sanguine and gang .... but I'll skip countdown this year - got to come back and prepare my personal mission statements :)
It's been a busy year for me, learning and growing my spiritual life, juggling between work & family commitment, plus taking slightly more vacations this year. It's wonderful to have a supportive manager - I'm just glad I'll end 2006 with a big SMILE. I'm very grateful for all the 'sweet and sour' moments .... may I be better next year
To my readers, Happy Blessed 2007 .....