Saturday, February 12, 2005

Back from Bali

Howdee, Bahija is back from Bali. Geeeee.....cuaca in Bali and KL are SO HOT ! At least KL is better - can stay in places with air-cond, Bali - most places including shopping malls no a/c, yuh, sweat till rambut basah, baju basah - no mood ( sam kei ) to shop. Anyway, how's Bali ? Hmm, it's so so only wor, the city is clean, full of foreigners, visited a few Hindu temples - they looked the same to me .... haha (80% of Balinese are Hindu). I think hor, in my mind - I still think of Egypt and Mido lor, tour members mentioned nak visit Egypt , geee.....si Bahija got so excited - shouted out loud and selling Egypt ( no wonder Habibi sync by sending me a sms la - remind me to promote his country ) ...

My dearest mum is a very hang fuk woman, i would said. So far, she tak pernah travel with budget airline. When I told her we were taking this Malaysia budget airline called Air Asia ( it is like RyanAir in Europe, JetBlue in USA or DragonAir in Hong Kong )- she was shocked sebab it is free seating, no meals or drinks and no newspapers being served. Her mind only knows that when she hop on flight, she expects food, drinks and services, had hard time re-setting her expectation...One cool thing traveling with mum - she is senior citizen , so hor...we get to board first, plenty of seats to choose ..... no need to 'pik' with the rest , ha ha ....

No comments: