Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Undo and Redo

Back to this family trip I've planned for such a long long time ..since 3/2003. It has been postponed twice. At this point, I'm not sure if this is a sign / sync hinting to me to let go, erase this trip from my memory ... I even blogged a post to remind myself to stay cool, don't lose temper .... with all this anxious mind , I was worried .

But but today , i see a bit of light - yesterday called AirAsia - they insisted I pay penalty ( hundreds ) to change departure dates , I hang up ...it didn't make sense - in my mind, I'm prepared to forfeit the 6 tickets ....

This morning, a friend said this to me early morning " something good might turn up, things happen for a reason" ....

After lunch, I called AirAsia - my first statement "Due to Tsunami, I am cancelling my flights to PG tomorrow, can I get refund ?' ( back then, I felt I was thick-face, day dreaming ) ..... the answer came back fast 'Sure" .... I was STUNNED. Within 3 mins, everything refunded to my credit card.

On top of this, I get to buy new flights from KLIA to Langkawi now - it is like UNDO, REDO. I couldn't believe I could actually fix the mess, now the trip is postpone to 2005, direct flight to Langkawi...........hassle free. ( we'll see if I make it to Langkawi's soil or not )

But , am I happy ..... a bit aje. I'm glad I could have a F.O.C chance to undo my mess. But if this is what it takes - a giant Tsunami tragedy for my second chance - that's too too too much liow. I didn't even call home to tell others this positive undo. What I will do now , is to get everyone at home to donate and help the needed folks. Thank you for this second chance.

No comments: