Monday, December 27, 2004

Effective communication

growing with technology ...these are my communication mode :

with sisters / family - email, sms , msn , now one way blog + family dinners (sometimes we forgot there is this thing call 'phone' )

with far far away friends - email, msn

with ex-colleagues - mostly msn or yahoo, emails, sms

with US colleagues - emails, msn

with close friends - msn, one way blog

See the problem here ? I communicate using keyboard or using phone pad. I'm losing the personal touch ..to meet up , to see / show the facial expression .....sometimes, I can chat more with friends on msn, then to sit down talking face to face ....geee, this is so unhealthy, isn't it ? I hardly use my office phone, house phone or cellphone .... my sms billing is high !

Then lately, addicted to blog, I'm treating this blog as my invisible doll now ( u know, those imaginary friend during childhood ) .... I boot up my pc, eagerly write down the thoughts ..... like talking to my imaginary buddy ... is this healthy ? does this do me any good ? dah lah I work remotely alone in CJ, I talk to my notebook super often ( I am famous for this - everyone in office knows ) ....ai , how leh ?

Having said this, I appreciate msn, my youngest sister and brother communicate with me more often via msn. We have more intimate conversations ....

well, just have to balance things, make the most comfortable choice, i suppose !


1 comment:

Ringgit Me said...

Not my fault you do blogging k? Let's get this straight :P