Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Inconsiderate rich lady driver ….

At the carpark, this bodoh lady driver – driving E200 big nice Mercedez…but she was so bad in parking. She took such a long time to reverse her car out of the parking lot ( masuk, reverse, masuk, reverse, repeated many many times ). Gee… I was waiting for her, and another car was behind me. See, she needs to learn from both us, the nice civilized folks, we patiently waited.

What I don’t understand is why can’t she has some self-awareness, or be considerate lah, let others pass by first, so that she can take all the times she wants to reverse …nobody cares ! such an arrogant bodoh lady …..If I were her, hire a chauffeur lah, adui.

1 comment:

Ringgit Me said...

My theory is right! The bigger the car, the smaller the brain. I am a genius! I should publish a book.