Saturday, December 18, 2004

Good chat with my neighbour – all because of Streamyx

Story goes like this, I’ve been staying in my own house for 14 months. Moved in last year October 15, 2003. My mum made the decision to remove the fence between my neighbours and replaced with a 5 ft wall. When I arrive home from work, I use autogate, drive my car into car porch, then head straight into my house. I don’t see or talk to my neighbours. Imagine, staying here for 14 months, I don’t know them at all !! When I see them, I only smile, say Hi to them .. that’s all …what a friendly person am I ? May be my neighbours think that I am anti-social.

Today is my second day with broadband, still excited and happy. This morning, when I met my next door neighbour (on my left). I shared my broadband news, and asked if he has applied. Viola, we started chatting, from broadband, to wireless, to router etc …. See, this is a good start, I get to know my neighbour and build relationship …..good start, and I give credit to Tmnet streamyx. Next, let me use this topic with my other neighbour ( on my right ), hope we click !!

1 comment:

Ringgit Me said...

I hardly chat with my neighbours too. The neighbours don't chat with us unless it was about to rain and then she will start shouting "Auntie.. raining ah!!! Your clothes!!!".. heh heh.. so having good neighbours is a good thing too!