Monday, December 06, 2004

Relaxing Sunday !

Today is a quiet Sunday. There is no support call, no wedding or birthday dinner to attend, and no family dinner as well , yahoo ! …I'm looking forward to this peaceful and quiet weekend. I decided to give my home a clean look. First started with washing 3 loads of clothes (red, black and white), then sweeping and mopping the floors, cleaning the cabinets, gardening, cleaning my car porch driveway, cooking dinner and cleaning the toilets. The fun part of cleaning is that no TV or potato couch, instead tuned in to music, listen to my favorite songs while actively exercising .... Today I have bonus, I found a favorite song 'we could be in love' by Lea Salonga & Brad Kane. I've always wanted to find out the title of this song, but never did ... now I HAVE the song !! To the friend who gave me all the nice songs - 10Q. A good song is enough to spice up my day !
I ended my cleaning session with home spa tea light aroma shower and self kuah sah. It is a good way to de-stress or recharge myself ! Time's up, tomorrow, I need to go to office early and talk to someone ( today I've not open my mouth ).

Reaching the end of the day, here I am, writing my first blog, hope I enjoy doing this, be able to capture some up and down of my life, and do some sharing with friends and family.

Hmm hmm, to my sisters who are reading this, let me introduce you to this cool little gadget called 'ipod' by Apple, just in case you are thinking high low on something since December xx is around the corner.

No comments: