Thursday, December 30, 2004

Can't hope for one thing ....

I was muhbat (depress in arabic) last night ...the best fit word shoud be sad.... my hope destroyed. Hope is good, gives me something to look forward , to work on - u know , just hope ... knowing this particular hope is not going to work, I'm damn dissappointed and heartbroken .....may be I should just cry out loud to release, may be I would feel better then....am I being too 'my way', wanting it to follow my specification, may be ....
It hurts when I thought I give in my effort , time , etc etc , with no return ....

It's over , that was yesterday. I'm not going to analyze why, what , how .... just let it be , let go .... let me end this with a BIG SIGH - AIIII , okie . today I start my day aiming for farhaan ( happy ), easy said than done ...I'm trying my best !

1 comment: