Monday, December 27, 2004

Appreciate Life !

This link is posted on mystic_grey's blog ... nice, and I am keeping this here, for me to re-visit anytime. http://jesuit.org.sg/html/advent.christmas/a.christmas.dawn.html

Abstract :- " The irony of life is that it is not in the “highs” of life, but in the weaving of the ordinary happenings of our ups and downs, the joys and pain of life that we will really find the deeper meaning of life. We need to value the “ordinary” and be grateful to what we already have in life. " ...at this point, I just need to appreciate life , anything can happen ...

The sad story now is the the tsunami waves triggered by an 8.9 magnitude underwater earthquake, which happened yesterday morning.... It is indeed sad , the number of casualties are still increasing, it involved the lost of many homes, many valueable lives ....now, CNN announced 14,000 people had died ....cancelling or postponing my family trip is nothing as compared to those who lost their loved ones, home and future ....

I lost my momentum to go to cave and reflect for 2004 .....

updates after a woke up call :-
My US boss just saw CNN, shocked with the news and quickly called me while I was dreaming, he was worried about his staffs ....see, he 'appreciate his staffs' -a phone call to check on us here. Dockers Pant also just smsed - said that this tragedy reminded her of valueing life .... so,i changed this title from 'cannot think of one' to 'appreciate life' now ...

No comments: