Friday, December 10, 2004

Helping Hand

This morning, a friend emailed me. I have not heard from him for ages (many many moons liow). I was surprised and happy to hear from him. It was just a 'hello, how are you doing' kinda email. He told me he is visiting Bali in January'05 , hahaha ...what a coincidence again hor !

Yesterday, a colleague pula found out I am visiting Bali in February, and he passed me the contact number of the Bali tour guide..

On top of this, my citibanker also told me he just came back from Bali, and gave me the useful information...

Wow, life is so blissful .... these are what I called my 'kuay yan' - the helping hands, and they just come to me when I needed them .... I'm grateful for this !

Day dreaming a bit, I wish the Bali tour guide would be as good, as funny, and as charming as my Egypt tour guide.

No comments: