Friday, December 10, 2004

Dinner with Miss Artificial

Yaya.. Egypt again, tonight myself and my tour mates went for dinner and met up with this woman whom we met during the Egypt trip. She likes to spend time beautify herself and apply thick makeup. So, we called her Miss Artificial :P
( she looks pretty, young at her age and has smooth skin complexion – I’ll categorized her as those rich ‘tai tai’ )

She is a down to earth lady. I had great time laughing at the way she described her rude sister, full of action and facial expression …At first, I thought she was a bimbo. However, I was wrong, I guess. The conversation with her tonight was fun, and she seems to know what she wants. I like her because I think she is somewhat sincere, not fake. She openly shares her thoughts, be it positive or negative. I would call her ‘cute’ ….

I admired her plan to complete the 7 wonders by next year. I am impressed when she saw the winter palace photo at Luxor, and she straight away liked it and noted down for a hardcopy print for herself. Surprised she knows the famous author who stayed there before, even read the book as well ….see see, even till now, I still don’t know who leh ? hahaha

Never judge anyone by its looks ….got to spend time knowing each other , and find the inner beauty , I guess ….

1 comment:

Ringgit Me said...

The term "artificial" comes from Habibi. He said he don't like artificial beauty, but natural beauty (obviously referring to you...). I do agree, our Miss Artificial is a surprisingly pleasant person. She's the type of person who is like Forrest Gump - not the stupid part but the non-complex type of person. You know, simple person - that is why she's a happy type of person, I guess.

Agatha Christie is the author staying at The Winter Palace. She wrote the book Death on the Nile. I have the book if you are interested to read. Miss Artificial saw the video of the movie (DVD in Amazon)

Aside from a delicious meal, I learned something from her yesterday: "Sister, it is not healthy if you don't spend money..." (ah mui, em sai chin hai em kin hong gar) HAHAHAHA.. that is so hilarious.