Sunday, December 19, 2004

Tired - zzzzzz

This is the bad thing I don't like about my job. Late night support. It is now US time morning, peak time. My team mates are enjoying their Christmas vacation. Here, I am , cannot enjoy my sweet dream :( , ai .... this is very bad for health ...I get extremely tired the next days , ai :( .

I'm so tired, I doubt I can think clearly now ...but if I go to sleep, guarantee I will miss the pagers or phone calls later ...then I kena escalation and warning from management , so so champ

While waiting for my jobs to complete , I'm writing this - to keep myself awake, no one on MSN liow , no one to chat with me ......hmmm .......ai :(

Okie, I shld be lucky for being able to sleep well, till thunderstorm also I won't notice ... but but with my support job ....2 yrs ago, when I first started on call job, it was such a torture. Have you heard of people purposely screw up their good sleeping pattern ? well, I am THE ONE. When I was on call then, I panicked, scared I wouldn't be able to wake up when US folks call or page me ..... so paranoid. ( of course la, I received warnings from my manager for missing the Service Level Agreements - didn't look good on me ... I want to jaga image ).

Aiiii, I tell you, $$ cannot buy health, happiness and good sleep ( a sleep without any worries - and just sleep like a baby ) ..... :(

1 comment:

Ringgit Me said...

I slept till 11am today! Woo hoo! No mother singing, no underwear washing, no dog barking. YAY!

If you know that you will be working late, why didn't you rest in the afternoon instead of doing all your ENDLESS Saturday chores?