Saturday, December 18, 2004

Growing up ...

I have 7 nieces and nephews. 3 born in Malaysia. 3 born in Hong Kong and 1 born in USA. Luckily, we are Malaysians, can speaks Cantonese, Hokkien, English , and rojak whatever way we want :)

Time files …I used to take care of the eldest niece when she was baby (from month zero). Her name is Josephine. Today, she is 14 years old, entering her teenager world. She reads ‘All American Girls’, fancy ‘Galaxy’ magazines, hates to follow parents for outings. Tonight, at my house, she wanted to know how to install and setup MSN, because her friends are using MSN for online chatting. She wanted to know how to find and copy digital music as well, she likes itunes now.... eh, how come her new interests same as my lifestyle ?? …only that I don’t read teenager books and Galaxy magazines ! hmm, need to introduce blog to them, let them capture their young life experiences ...

My point is – my little nieces are growing up. The 3 malaysian born nieces know how to bake cake, make ‘pan mee’, do simple cooking, do house chores. They are learning sewing soon….wow , they are better than me wor. I’m getting old old old !!!

No comments: