Monday, December 20, 2004

My special day !

Today is my birthday ... it is such a blessing having almost everyone at home celebrating with me (except my brother's family in Hong Kong - but he also remembered and wished me ). I don't often get this big crowd or full family attendance, so I truly appreciate and treasure those special moments :) ...to all my family members - I love you !!

Then, my friends - near and far - those who remembered - really make my day ... it is the thought that counts, and a simple sms wish does the magic !! :)

So, how I felt on 20/12 , heart melted, felt extremely sweet, very very very happy .... and ended this special day with 'Phantom of the Opera' ....great songs !! 2004 - i watched it 3 times liow.

p/s : there is only 1 thing - fated cannot get - flower ... :P

No comments: