Sunday, December 26, 2004

My family - first christmas dinner ...

Merry Christmas !!
I've had a few big christmas dinners overseas. This time, this year, I celebrated with my own family, in KL @my lovely small little home. This was made possible with Emily's help. Emily and her son, Benjamin, are from Los Angeles, they are back visiting us, and they brought us this 'christmas mood and atmosphere'...... I truly missed those fun time celebrating with my friends, American host families and my sisters' relatives back in US.

Tonight, I got to know the feeling was so different at different time, different location with different companies ... Been reflecting on a lot of old things or people or events which have gone past my life lately .... and I suppose it leave me with this - "enjoy every moment, coz it only happen once", the repeat is never the same ..... also, snap photos !!

No comments: