Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Conversation with myself is the IN thing !

Last night - this thought came to me, why am I addicted to blogging ? Why am I talking to my imaginary friend ? Am I too depressed listening to 'Learn to be lonely' ? or watched too much CNN on the Tsunami news....

Tonight, the sync came to me ...credit goes to Ringgit. He directed my focus to odissi's blog. She has a few 'conversation with herself', so this is normal .... a place to 'san' , a place or a tool to capture what I'm thinking, my feeling and etc etc etc .... ok, friend, I'm back on business !

2 comments:

Ringgit Me said...

Addiction to blog was a world wide phenomenon when blogging was really hot a couple of years ago. You are not the only one addicted to it. So don't worry.

But thanks for the credit! :)

rotitelur said...

I think this is healthier than me addicted to Sim 2. My Sims is it his 5th generatiion now, it must have been 100 Sims years since I created the first Sim....God, please help me.

Good news is, today I shut down my PC, just not sure when I will turn it on again and continue to play Sim2....God, please help me.