Thursday, January 13, 2005

TNB - work harder , pls !!!!

Yuh, lunch at KFC ... reached my turn to order, the power went off. Softdrinks machine couldn't dispense softdrinks, so got free upgrade to ice lemon tea, luckily I still managed to get the new 'insured' burger. Those customers who walked in later, had to go other places, as no more food to supply ....gee, big damage to businesses....then a lot of phone calls and SMS, apparently, power outages in Klang Valley, Putrajaya, Selangor, Melaka, Johor ... my sisters , mum housing area all affected... yet, this Ringgit told me his area OK. Initial thought - envy. Then, be + , his place is declared as our Disaster Recovery site then...if no power tonight, Mah Lau and myself will camp at his place, watch DVD, broadband, shower etc etc ....

ai, power please come back soon .... I've plan to watch 2 movies tonight - first step to cinema in 2005 - pls don't spoil my dream ...i'm watching Kung Fu Hussle and Meeting Fockers with my favourite kakis - Ringgit and Anti-Ringgit.

I curi ayam surfing sikit ... found this interesting info ( to me lah ), I heard about judgement day in Egpyt (during ancient time) - Habibi's stories. Now found this, rupa-rupanya christian also has this judgement day. Learning ...

1 comment:

Ringgit Me said...

Why you envy me? (Doing Habibi's dance)