Sunday, January 02, 2005

Sunday Jan 2

Sunday morning, woke up with conjunctivitis, sky's gloomy ( yesterday also ), read newspaper – sad news on Tsunami’s affected areas, now the survivors have to get thru the various deceases. I suppose that is why the sky is showing his/her gloomy mood, so depressing...

******

Anyway, some positive things cheered me up …..I had a quiet relaxing Sunday, and guess what – my last one was back in Dec 5, the day I started my blog …aiyuh yuh, my life is a bit out of control leh, need to prioritize well, and gain more relaxing weekends !

*******

Yesterday at KLIA, saw the Mido watch marketing signboard. This morning, at Federal Highway, saw Mido signboard again. Mido is the name of my Egyptian tour guide. It is also the brand name of a watch (expensive one leh). Never heard of this name ever before until Ringgit mentioned to me after the Egypt trip. Somehow, when I saw Mido signs today and yesterday, I felt like it is asking me to cheer up, it actually put a smile on my face :)..Heehee. I kept seeing Mido signs in new locations. I told Ringgit, if there is a contest locating the Mido marketing signboards, I can be the winner ! I remembered all the locations, and I still discover new one in new locations ...hahaha

I also called him Habibi. He finally returned a sms to me on New Year Eve. I was driving and thought I had a support escalation call...see see, it's from Habibi. Here's the sms message, it's dedicated to 4 of us who went to Egypt.

"It is a week end, a month end, and a year end !!! Hope it is not the END._. HAPPY NEW YEAR.*2005*. mido wish you all wild wishes"

Here is the Mido signboard. Decided not to buy one, I still prefer the sync, show up on me once a while and put a smile on my face :), surprise a bit ..


Posted by Hello

******

My previous post talked about using 'streamyx’ as a topic to connect with my neighbour ( the right hand side )….. Today, I tried .....gee, it worked !! We also talked about Tsunami, they just came back from vacation in Langkawi and Penang…they felt the shocked in Penang hotel, rushed all the way to ground floor. Well, we are so lucky, should be thankful …

******

Despite not feeling well, I fulfilled my promise and met with Janice and her boyfriend, WJ. I FFK meeting WJ 2 yrs ago ( Dec, 2003), today I’m pleased to meet him ( finally ). Glad to share their joy that both of them received their parent’s blessing yesterday, and they’ll be a happy bride and gloom soon. There is no Mr or Miss Perfect in this world, I think it is fate which makes this long distance relationship works. Janice, I truly wish you happiness, both of you should give and take, compromise and grow the relationship, don’t ‘kutuk’ too much, instead appreciate more, accept each other’s for good or for bad (otherwise you wouldn’t have proceeded to this stage, right ?) … You’ve got a positive man, he’s so optimistic, he’s the one who can cheer you up during your gloomy moment ! Look is just an external look, most important – he cares for you, touch your heart …..Remembered your promise to me - first thing to do in Taiwan - to setup internet connection and a webcam in your home PC.

******

Gosh, I owed my bosses my 2004 self assessment and accomplishment report, due date was Dec 31, 2004. I procrastinated this task for weeks, hate to do this. Now, lagi teruk, passed due date also tak kisah ….getting serious ni…. Hang on, let’s talk to Bahija

Me : Hey, you hate to write your own assessment kah ?

Bahija : YES YES YES

Me : you mental sikit lah

Bahija : why is that so ? it’s memang tedious to write the report, not fun at all, kena ‘puji’ what I did ….hard sell, tak suka

Me : Eh, if you contributed well, you should be proud to list down your accomplishments lah, take credits for the hard works, projects delivered promptly, sleepless nights you had put in. I tak faham why is it so difficult to briefly prepare the report …and this also macam ‘stress’ to you …. bodoh !

Bahija : hmmmmmm

Me : treat it like writing blog, this time it is listing the work accomplishment, improvements and development, and audience are the bosses ..apa la susah ?

Bahija : You are absolutely correcto, I shall makan all my ubat now, go zzzzzz , besok buat my report and hantar , and minta maaf for late submission ( excuse – cuti last week eh ) !!


Hee hee... tata !


1 comment:

Ringgit Me said...

I just thought that I should add that I saw FIVE (5) Mido signboards in Bandar Utama today! Two is near the bus stop beside 1 Utama (near the traffic light), one beside the open air parking (currently under construction) and two along the way to and from Central Point! Amazing!