Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Dream to be like Miss Artificial

Lately, when friends called me, they were not giving me red bombs ( wedding invitation ), instead they asked if I want to join them for trips …. The wave changed from wedding dinners to tours now, which I kinda enjoy. I think this is the Bonus time. People receives extra money, so start thinking of where to go....Now, I pening kepala, have too many choices ....

This 2 days, amazingly, the list built up. This is where I wish to dream, having a life like Miss Artificial, no need to work, have money to travel :)…let me dream now…..thinking of it also shock lah though it is an empty dream. Hey, my upcoming Bali trip is confirmed, traveling with mummy and Lalalililatappong. hehehe.

Feb (end) - Tioman diving trip ( Vienna friends )

March – China Xian, Macau and Hong Kong ( Secret Agent )

April – Nepal hiking trip ( HLB kakis )

April – Taiwan (Taipoh and Hakka Mui )

May - UK – to watch Star Wars ( Anti-Ringgit and Ringgit )

August – Family Big Big Surprise party for mummy – a retreat to nowhere !

See, wouldn't it FUN if I could say YES to all ? aiiiiiii

Speaking of red bomb, Ringgit smsed me that I’ve got one (fresh) - the host doesn’t even bother to give me a personal call, may be I’m lacking ‘yan yuan’ 人缘 ( don’t get me wrong, I’m happy for my friend’s wedding, it is good news to share ). Anyway….this is only the 25th day of the year, I’ve already attended 2 wedding dinners…..this is just to ‘san’ , just a crazy thought – if I skipped all the dinners, I would have saved at least RM 2000…..that would be my pocket money for Nepal trip !

2 comments:

Ringgit Me said...

May punya trip, if it happened, is to go London-Paris lar.. not just to go see Star Wars... also, must go see Les Mis.

rotitelur said...

why May? After June boleh? I have to go to Toronto with D. I would cry for days if I miss a trip with you guys again, I want to go for a trip with you guys so much.....please oh please.....