Thursday, June 16, 2005

SATC & baby name

Seeeeee, for some reason - i run around way too much when I'm back home. I hardly sit down in front of the TV, enjoy the movies, series I like most :), being away from home now, it is always the best time to relax myself and be different .... okay, I'm catching Sex And The City series ..yey! Tonight - those girls were out of Manhanttan to attend a babyshower, Charlotte was upset when her baby name was stolen / used by her friend ..... wow - Rotitelur and my Rubber Trees already broadcasted their reserved baby names, geeee - I think kena copyright or patent them lah - else takut nanti we may got into the similar fight as Charlotte leh :P . I have f.r.i.e.n.d.s kakis , at this moment, I wish I also have SATC kakis - Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda and Samantha - to share and go thru those singlehood .....hmmm, who will fit me leh ? Of all, may be Charlotte better for me , hehe.

2 comments:

rotitelur said...

I udpated my daughter name. At first I wanted to name her Emma (Rachel's daughter's name in FRIEDS). Now I am thinking to name her Nisha Yan (恩)Rangan. I will consider Emma for second daughter.

As for my son's name, D has not found the first name he likes but I have found the middle name. Hym (谦)Rangan.

They follow cantonese pronunciation.

La Bona said...

Divine forum where laws, standards, values and code of ethic on morality, lifestyle, business and just about anything else related to our life will be published, discussed and eventually endorsed by God and His Children to be observed as the way of life …

http://divinetalk.blogspot.com/