Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Another Sync

I'm still curious why July 5 Tuesday is a holiday for my company, that means July 2 - 5 is the upcoming super long 4 days weekend. Since I knew it 2 weeks ago, I've been thinking high low - getting suggestions, compiling ideas of how I can explore new places .....initial thought was to cross to Canada to Vancouver....then last Monday - decided it's too rush or impossible to get a visa. so plan changed loh. Then HT - a friend who stays in Oregan invited me to visit her, she plans everything - program, hotels, sightseeings - and presented a great plan for me to choose :) Yuh, Bahija is so so so kam tung .... and I tot i had everything plan nicely, my oncall coverage and various mode of contacting me , and I'm a bit 'sombong' lah, ingat Boss sure OK with my plan, setup meeting with him this morning ( 7 pagi 8 pagi leh ) ....However, last night when I had my QT - this came to me 'When God Says No' , bingo - deep within, I sort of had the feeling something is not going quite well. Then tidur. This morning, boss betul2 rejected my application - which I truly supported him, quarter end closing and I'm covering for most mat sallehs who'll be out of town , it is my duty to be onsite if crisis happened. Well, I suppose I already meditate 'When God Says No' during my sweet dream, so I'm taking this NO pretty well. Things happen for reasons - dah lah I pening about missing my 7-deadly sins punya sermons if I'm out of town - C C , now all work out well, I get to attend church service, and watch fireworks at Lake Tahoe, may be have HT over to visit me pula , hehe - whatever it is, just dun make me go back to office during that weekend lah - that is 'dai kat lai see' loh .......takutnya !

1 comment:

Ringgit Me said...

July 4th is Independance Day larrrr.. lots of fireworks.......