Sunday, June 26, 2005

Dreams .....

When I was in U, my dear friend Ring Ring and myself went to Wal-Mart- spent USD 130 bought a pink mountain bike each. Back then, we cycled 15 mins to Wal-Mart to do our groceries - Bahija wasn't a good biker, I learned , I was slow, I was afraid of the tiny and bumpy roads ..... I also lost control of the bike easily - in other words hor - I selalu jatuh - then the veges or groceries all also jatuh ....hahaha - pengsan :) - there was once - I tak sempat break while goin downhill , so I went all the way to the middle of the road - and that really scared the hell out of the drivers ...... I know - I was so bad girl , that was safety violation, and I could caused accidents. After that, I didn't cycle much, sold my pink bike to my junior when I graduated. Last Sunday, I had this golden opportunity to try cycling. This time, I was lucky, I had a professional biker - he taught me how to use the variuos gears - FINALLY, after so many years - I learned to cycle properly, now goin uphill - tak susah liow loh - haha - the experience was wonderful, knowing how to cycle right - really ease the effort - and cultivate the interests :) - I took the American River trail - passed by wonderful scenic route across a historic bridge and lovely American River ....so so cantik - mother nature is so magnificent... Tomorrow, Bahija is cycling again - this time I want to see sunset ( only problem - I'm hitam manis now - tan - aiii )
Tonight - I did 3 movies marathon - 7pm ( Sleepless in Seattle ) , 9pm (You've Got Mail) and 11 pm (Fools Rush In) - Hahaha - all lovey dovey movies yeah. Well, I think this is woman thingy, woman tends to enjoy watching romantic movies ....right ? This 3 movies are my favourite, seen them many times liow, yet still suka. 'Fools Rush In' talked about 'Signs are everywhere" - hehehe - I love signs :) - I've got synchronicities in my life. It also showed Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Nevada and Arizona stateline ---> the places I wish to visit - and if I make it to the stateline, I also want to be like Izabel - throw a wishing coin :) hehe !

1 comment:

Bahija said...

Watched already LAH - 3 times liow.
Tonight TBS gila 7 pm - Runaway Bride, 9pm - Runaway Bride AGAIN - aiyuh ....