Wednesday, June 15, 2005

1st impression may be wrong ....

I met Deboss sometime end of 1997 or 1998 @ Embassy Discotheque .... He's Roti Telur good friend. My first impression of him was BAD BAD BAD - just found him too arrogant & playful. since then - I never bother to pay attention to this person. Thru Roti Telur, Yaya got to know him as well. Whenever both of this ladies mentioned about Deboss - i closed my ears :) , couldn't be bothered actually ...... so, that 1st impression somehow had a deep deep negative image registered in my mind. Last Friday, Deboss contacted me - a lot of sharing, it's cool to refresh the good old times - those fun Uni memories ...... He's such a super duper active alien. So yeap, he's not as bad as what I tot ..... slowly - I removed my negative impression off from him. He openly admitted he's still arrogant as usual, but he has great point - he is who he is, no mask and just be frank aje - just like mat salleh punya gaya lah - i suppose. Hah, make sense. Roti Telur said if Yaya can put up with Deboss, then Bahija shouldn't has problem as well :) - guess so !!!

3 comments:

Ringgit Me said...

If DeBoss is who I think he is, don't friend him too much. I don't like him. Too LCLY... dun un what is it about him that rotitelur like so much. Cis.

rotitelur said...

Good to know that you and him are talking.

Ringgit Me said...

eh bahija, last time you said that you might be destined with a kwai lo because you have many kwai lo-s wooing you. So, now you have a potential Cina with kwai lo mentality.. is this win win then???