Monday, July 25, 2005

spa treatment ....

First thing I want to do when I'm out of here - is to rush into a spa center for 5 hours treatment, 2 hrs for complete facial , 1 hour hair care treatment, 2 hours body massages and scrup ..... this time, I dun care if it is 'luxury' or wasting money or what liow lah .....beh tahan liow. I must have all this in HK soooonnnnn ...... before that, i need to suffer 30 hours of traveling time, takutnya, but never mind - 5 hours of indulgence - i can dream of this now !!!! zzzzzzzzzzz

4 comments:

anti-ringgit said...

You can try 'Thanh Sanctuary' at 5th Floor, Siam Square Discovery. I had a Swedish Massage. It was so relaxing I felt asleep and snored.

It cost me around RM120, on the pricey side but the message was impeccably good.

anti-ringgit said...

Sorry 'Thanh Sanctuary' is in Bangkok! They sell products like 'Body Shops' from England.

mystic_grey said...

eh hem.. sure its like body shop?

hehee

anti-ringgit said...

I mean they sell Thanh product something like 'Body Shops' product line.