Thursday, July 14, 2005

Dinner for me ......

This was the first dinner prepared by Dockers' Pant. Steamed fish & broccoli - a nice dinner. Bahija has a guest with me now - it is another set of experience having someone with me .....

We have many things planned, and it is indeed wonderful to have Dockers' Pant here. Last weekend, Bahija worked part time as SF tour guide. Initially, I was so so stress - y leh? coz I'm not local, I don't know the places & roads well leh, yet I was driving 3 person around town wor - since it's their vacation & first trip in SF, of coz I wanted their trip to be a memorable and fun one ..... Mission accomplished, I hoped they enjoyed their trip - On my end, I think I've done the best, and got myself so tired liow .... again, kena pampered my body and my soul , masuking to cave liow :) hehehe

No comments: