Saturday, April 02, 2005

Welcoming Guest No 9

Hmm, documenting the visitor list, those who have visited my little nest :). First on the list to see my raw house (fresh from developer) was Mr T.
After the facelift ( renovation ), my guests in order are :-
1) Ringgit and his mum
2) Miss Sanguine
3) Janice
4) Mr T
5) Dockers Pant & hubby
6) Wau Bulan
7) Vivien
8) A group of colleagues

And I'm now waiting for guest no 9, Kancil and his friends. They are driving south from Penang, all the way just to enjoy the musical 'Sound of Music' on Saturday. Then will rush back to Penang. I hope they enjoy the musical. It's a huge effort all the way for this ......

I'm hoping that Anti-Ringgit and Miss Dragon make it to my top 10 !

1 comment:

Kancil said...

I am glad to be the one that under the list...

Thanks for everything that you have done for us. We felt so warm and comfortable to stay in your cosy "Nest". :)