Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Peace be with you, do not fear ...

Judge 6:23 The Lord said "Peace be with you; do not fear" ....

Last night, after the post-modem of last weekend's problem. I finally switched off my tired mind, prepared for a good night sleep. QT, read the Daily Bread - I felt so strong that God is telling me straight to my face that 'Peace be with me, do not fear'. There I was, questioned my chosen path, and fearful of my future. I had doubt that I couldn't value add on my new job, no confidence :(. Message from Daily Bread - We all have fears of various kinds - from worms to wars. If God asks us to do something, He'll give us the strength and power to do it. To take the fear out of living, put my faith in the living God.

Father Lord, I hope this is the right door opened by You, for me to move forward, as per Your will, that You'll give me strength and power to progress and bear my fruits.

No comments: