Thursday, April 07, 2005

读书好辛苦

Bahija is taking a study break now – sudah hardworking for 4 hours tonight. Tomorrow have to sit for an IT processes certification exam. I enjoyed the class, especially the fun game – like Monopoly or Cash Flow :). Tapi – when it comes to exam, hmm…Geeee, I’ve been thinking hard when was the last time I had to sit down and study for examination, must be many many moons ago, I just couldn’t recalled when. One thing for sure, I don’t quite like the ‘study’ thingy now. May be sudah old, the brain & body are exhausted. Well, may be it’s a good decision not started my Master in Q1. Imagine life would be miserable, juggling between baca, kerja, spiritual vitamins, family & no personal life wor. Obviuosly, Master program is in the trash liow, haha. Tomorrow’s exam should be a simple one, the more challenging ones are coming – those are my next stepping stones, gosh – how to re-ignite the passion of ‘study’ leh ? May be I should recall those fun Uni times yeah….. time’s up, continue baca-ing …aiiiii Wish me luck ...

1 comment:

Kancil said...

at last we pass.... :)