Thursday, April 21, 2005

Apology

Ringgit, Bahija is so so so guilty :( AMPUN MAAF, SO SORRY...
Other readers, I spoiled his 'kat cheong' moment with TAR (The Amazing Race). Didn't know si Ringgit belum watched this show, I sort of smsed him the ending ....aiyuh, there goes the fun part - the shock of watching this series. Now, i recalled, most of the time, he only smsed me 'TAR very kat cheong' fullstop - see, generic, high level ...that's the way to go ! About TAR season 7, I don't find it as fun or as exciting or as kat cheong as season 5 and 6 liow. But still enjoy seeing different places across different countries :)

1 comment:

Ringgit Me said...

Wah.. no need public apology lar. This is not the finale :)

(I still remember mystic_grey for spoiling the finale of Amazing Race 5 for me.. cough cough)