Friday, April 08, 2005

A reminder

Bahija was at airport, waiting for boarding time. So, flipped the newspaper, the first word I saw was ‘tithe’ geeee, it said Siti Nurhaliza always pay tithes on time. Okie, how is this sync to me. I memang dah decided 3 weeks ago that I’ll start mine in April, already sealed the tithe envelope liow. Last weekend was the first weekend in April, tapi I went Qing Ming, skipped church service. So, this Sunday, I’ll give cheerfully :). I just think that it is a friendly reminder sent to me loh . Some of you sure said I ‘siow’ liow. Well, Ringgit will understand these synchronicities, the fact that Bahija got started with blogging - also because of synchronicities, history is here…..Anyway, Ringgit met a colleague from UK who is 100% like Habibi …….hmm, may be his twin brother :P - that is amazing !

2 comments:

Ringgit Me said...

Not many people will appreciate the synchronicities. See, the fact that after meeting Habibi's twin, we get that bombing in Khan Al-Khalili. It is not related, of course, but the syncronicities is real. People like Anti-Ringgit will think we are crazy or something.

Bahija said...

Ringgit, yaloh. I'm truly pleased, glad that I've you, someone who shares same wavelength with me, and understand - when I mention all this syncronicities :)