Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Am I on the right path ??

Oh well, I stressed to max during last weekend - from Saturday afternoon all the way till Monday night. Why ? My so called 'dou dai' or junior escalated a problem to me, then triggered the discovery of production data issues, traced back to 3 weeks ago. 3 weeks - this was a LONG duration - or unacceptable for me, one who is suppose to keep the data/information up to date and insync at all times loh.....geeeee, all in all - it was a horrible experience recovering the production data. Couldn't sleep well, eat well, the mind, the heart - all focus how else, what other best way to handle that problems, also kept asking why , how did it happened. FEAR of losing some critical data ...aiiii, I also treasured the comfort of having another senior in my team, 2 cooks are better than 1.

During that moment, my mind kept prompted me to think hard, am I choosing the right path ? Should I still involve in supporting production environment ? Plus, going to pick up another new DBMS lagi .... aiii

Life is just ups and downs, so cheer up Bahija - rest well tonight .... i m super zombie now :)

No comments: