Thursday, March 24, 2005

something seriously wrong .....

Ring ring ring, "Ah Bahija, I don't want to go Langkawi this weekend liow" ordered from Ah Ma.... Bahija heartbroken. This original trip was supposed to be on July 2003 - SARS, postponed to Dec 2004 - Tsunami, then postponed to NOW 2005 ..... still may be tak jadi :(

I remembered I phobia tangan gementar when I clicked to purchase the air tickets ...there's just something not right with this trip or Langkawi .....I dunno ..i curious ...i .. i.. i speechless i guess. Lalalililatappong has been having fever continuously for 3 days, Ah Ma is worried about her. 3 days, now only called and informed the rest of the family members, so so so not 'kuay'. Hope thing is under control, Lalalililatappong will be OK soon, as I said earlier in previous blog, canceling a trip is nothing (dah lah I had 2 practises lioa) ...... in this case, we just want my dearest sister to recover, no fever.

1 comment:

Ringgit Me said...

Perhaps you were never meant to go Langkawi. I don't suggest pushing your luck for the fourth time.

So, now you can celebrate Easter AND can catch TAR. Aren't things turned out better for you?