Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I Got IT !!!!!

Tai Poh left USA a month ago, she's in Europe now. Each stop, she'll send a postcard to her fellow friends back home ...this is what I gathered from friends who have received the precious gift. I suppose I'm a bit 'jealous', or kiasu - coz secretly, I've been checking my mail box for the past 3 weeks - jenguk-jenguk to see if there is a postcard waiting for me :P

How could I ever have doubt on Tai Poh, or myself , shame shame shame ...I don't even have confidence in myself, lack of trust in our relationship .... but looking from other perspective, I'm so eager to hear from her mah , and value her precious gift so so much :)

Anyway, when I visited Italy years ago, I didn't had time to mail myself a postcard from Venice...wuahahaha, sometimes wonderful thing just happened - Tai Poh sent me a Venice postcard, so so lovely ..... and it really lights up my night , and coming days ( i'm sure ).

Tai Poh, I'm praying for your safety every nite since the day you started your journey ....hmmm, am I goin to receive another precious gift ????

No comments: