Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Our sweeties

My sweety hit 200,000 km of mileage on March 11. I gave her an expensive charity car wash :), celebrated her great achievements, and long time service serving ME. Frankly, she's done a great job, she doesn't give me much problems, quite low maintenance.

This morning, Yaya asked me if I'm thinking of upgrading my sweety :( aiiiiiii, how wor , despite all the 'BS' on AFTA ya da ya de.....car price still increase by 5 to 10% effective June / July .....

Yaya, is so faithful with her sweety. It's still her FISRST and ONLY one so far. She welcomed her into her life in 1997, she's a 2 door sporty red Mitsubishi Mirage. Geee, she betul-betul can tahan life without car for such a long time during her Uni time :). Besides this, her sweety tak ada air-condition. This to me - is a NO NO. I just couldn't bring myself into a car without air-condition liow ..... too pampered liow. Yaya is still a simple down to earth person - truly treat her sweety as 'transportation' brings her from point A to point B, the rest tak kisah much ....Yuh, summer is super Hot where she's staying, I could imagined how she sweats, her face turns 'red red', hair wet when she reaches her destination :P . We comfort each other lah hah with a few good points - no need to pay instalment, unlock car also no one nak curi - peace of mind, and cheap insurance.

No comments: