Wednesday, March 16, 2005

自找麻烦

This phrase '自找麻烦' literally means 'Sendiri (自) Cari (找) Pasal (麻烦)'. I said this to a friend, when he knew what's the 'right thing' to do, yet kept thinking on the object, deciding should own it or not .... of course, this is a personal choice, everyone is entitile to dream, to admire, to wish, to buy things that he/she likes, part of life mah , else life is so boring liow .....

Anyway, now , I myself am trapped in this phrase now. I am opening a can of worms, I bring myself to something that bothers me (which I have a choice of just shutting it off at the first place, but i didn't ) ......aiii, may be this is the woman thingy lah - being troublesome at times..

3 comments:

ringgit said...

Now I know what it means :P
So what's bothering you?

anti-ringgit said...

Once a upon time .. all of us living in this planet call earth. The rich will be bored easily and they have not much of worries besides getting bored , and the poor will be constantly looking to feed themselves and constantly worry what is going to happen tommorow, while the average income earner always trapped in between with both rich and poor challenges. So for the average income earner .. life is such, it's up to you what you want to PAINT today! If you paint a colorful painting in your mind your challenges will be less obvious. If you decided to PAINT a less attractive drawing, then you will end up with 101 of over analyzed questions and challenges. You became bored and worried all your Tommorow.

ringgit said...

wah.. anti-ringgit.. very well said. I never knew you were so wise!