Saturday, November 05, 2005

my S45

I dropped my canon baby while I was eating my lunch in Seattle. Back home, Canon has a repair center near Subang old airport. Very good service - center open until 8 pm. Always keep customer up to date with repair status and cost via sms. I have 2 batteries, 3 memory cards for my S45. Back then, it costed me a bomb to own him. Thus, decided to dump RM500 to fix it - repaired the LCD and changed the new casing. As I travel - I truly value 'travel light' concept - I'm not good in this area at all ( people who have travelled with me sure faham this, almost everyone commented on my heavy luggages - hahaha ... but I'm getting better and better now - still have plenty of room for improvement. When it is mid day, my shoulder sakit - i wonder what I carried in my sling bag ...one of the contributor is my camera, it's kind of bulky and heavy ( like the dinasour mainframe loh ) , including the charger and converter all in ONE = heavy :P , aiiiii - guess I shouldn't have fix it, shld hv bought myself the slim keychain type light camera ......

2 comments:

rotitelur said...

RM500 to repair, it is indeed very costly but is okay, just tell yourself to use it for another 3 years, then it is all worth it.

I am still using my 2.0 megapixel Sony. I spent S$700 for the camere, S$45 for the casing, S$180 for the memory card. I have been having it since 2002 and I am going to use it for another 2 years to make all my money worth.

It is expensive to own a gadget. I dun understand someone of friends could afford so many

不精な猫 said...

RM500? :P I will have bought a 600-800 new camera :)

But again, i am not that type that keeps a gagdet long enough to see their value out except my computer...