Sunday, September 18, 2005

my consultants ...

Last Saturday, while Bahija was watching s.t.o.m.p - I realized that I've 3 good musical consultants around me. What a lucky girl - from now on, before I buy an expensive ticket - I'll make 3 calls, this will guarantee I get the best deal :) - best R.O.I ,hehe. Some friends asked me how was s.t.o.m.p - hmm, I enjoyed the performance, quite interesting - performance not as noisy as I thought - simple stage design for small group of performers. Bahija just 'kek sim' for spending so much on this 'tong sampah music' ....on the same day - bahija spent $350 on a water heater which will last around 10 years vs 2 hours of tong sampah music for slightly less than water heater cost ...hmm, have to learn some Money Sense lah ....cari makan susah, especially petrol cost raising up - inflation up, up, up , up :(

1 comment:

Kancil said...

Everything naik harga except our salary!