Friday, September 16, 2005

Having what it takes .....

Read this article from the star....reminded me of Teddy Bear. Teddy Bear and mum are with me this weekend. Last month Teddy Bear was at 118 Kg. Tonight he is at 115 Kg. Last year this time he was 125 Kg. When I came back in August and bathed him, so obvious he shed off a lot of fat liow. At this point, we don't know if this is a positive indicator or reverse. We control Teddy Bear's meal, swap to brown rice, less sugar, no nasi lemak, curry laksa, eat healtier food. On top of this, he's also dignosed with diabetes - taking extra pills...actually now - the best name to describe him is Garfield, he always has sleepy eyes...a diabetic person may lose weight easily - this is not good. We were brought up in Rainbow neighbourhood ... my siblings - we usually stayed in the house, watched TV, no gossips with others. Anything happened outside our house, we were the last one to know .. stayed in that place for many many many years. 3 years ago, one neighbour told us that Teddy Bear is very famous. A lot of people knows him and my mum ...we were shocked - we bukan celebraties leh. Apparently - a lot of people have been gossiping behind us, passing negative comments - some said Teddy Bear was dangerous, garang, bad boy , etc etc - Aiiii, when my mum heard those invalid comments, she must be sakit hati. She used to be very sensitive on what others' think about Teddy Bear. Luckily, she's cool now, care less about what others have to say or their weird eye looks. I agree with the author of the article, it is never easy to take care of a special child.

1 comment:

不精な猫 said...

You and your mom are the greatest :) Trust me, all the cats will be with you, like me. :) Meow~