Saturday, September 24, 2005

finding special kid day care center ....

2 weeks ago, my work site organized a community service project. We visited old folk home. So kiew, Bahija visited this same home when I was in standard six, back then the home was in bad condition. Now it is so much better. My standard - this home is independent, in dirt good condition :)
Anyway, I am looking for a special children day care center. It should be a place where the family can send the special kid to this center in the morning, and pick up after work. If any of you hear / know of such center ( regardless of the locations - up north, south or anywhere ) , please let me know. Any contact will be valuable. I just need to start from somewhere. After a feasible study, getting a domestic maid is not a good idea yet ..

No comments: