Friday, September 09, 2005

house hopping ....

When I was young, growing up, I never spent time slept over at friend's house, or lepak, or main-main in their houses. Mum only locked me up in the Rainbow house. Thus, I'm not used to staying overnight at someone's house, and if need to , I try not to trouble anyone .... I rather be a lone ranger :)
Now, things change liow for me. Just like this week - I spent a night at Docker's Pant house. 2 nights at Fish's house. Asked friends to fetch me - bring me to various places. Initially I felt uneasy - the 'asking favor' mentality just troubled me so much. Now, as I'm blogging, I'm feeling great, glad for this arrangement, coz I know my friends better, got to spend time meeting their family members as well :) - in other words, the concept of 'fellowship' is good. Thesedays, hectic life, we don't spend enough time growing our relationship, so this is best time for me to catch up with them :) - I just want to express my gratitute to all my friends who have hosted me so far ( including Roseburg, TaiPoh, Yaya, RotiTelur ) ...cheers !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mi casa su casa (in spanish). My home is always open for you. You are welcome to stay anytime. My family enjoy having you around, not to mention, Elmo (aka Ethan) your biggest fan.

rotitelur said...

My pleasure. It was really nice to have friends over.

不精な猫 said...

thanks :) you know what i meant :)