Thursday, December 13, 2007

my first party

Bahija moved to her house for > 5 years liow lor - wow - so fast .....I'm going to host a christmas party at my little home sweet home this saturday. Hmm, first time in my life to have a party leh - so to me, it's an important task .... disclaimer first yea - I can't afford to invite all my friends , perhaps take turn yea , as in 2007 - office friends, 2008 - movie kakies etc etc .... as I mature in life, most of the time, I attend function, go in , go out, go home - didn't really feel connected. I think hosting friends at home, is a very good alternative... firstly, allow me to go pick up some cooking skills , secondly, allow me to stay at home more often - yes yes , Bahija really misses her home a lot la ( I've not been back home very often lately , i miss every single corners of my house - haa) , thirdly , having close friends over for chit chats, meals ...is fun and hopefully more comfortable ... The menu of the night : roast turkey , olive oil spagetti , mashed potatoes , salad, garlic bread .... first time cooking spagetti for 20 people ( takut juga leh ) ....I enjoy taking time out , slowing down my walks a bit , just do nothing but to think of what to buy, how to cook.....those who reads this blog , please have a prayer for me , may all the food turn out yummy , may my guests come and go safely , may we enjoy a good evening together ....it'll be another 'fruitful' evening ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bahija.. you sounded like those rich tai tai.. shopping, cooking, enjoying chit chats.. it's about time you slow down your life :)

Anonymous said...

hi

thank you for the tamales.. :)

so nice of your boss and you :D

MerryChristmas & happy new year!