Wednesday, December 12, 2007

away soooon .......

One of the testimony that God knows how to fully utilize me :) - this year , He is sending me to US. Timing, air tickets all gel-ed nicely into one big piece for me ... the trip is to quickly complete a one-week work transition , so that I no longer have to work for this particular team :) , in a way , it's a good thing....The real mission is to spend my christmas with my sister in LA .... the last time I spent christmas in LA was > 16 yrs ago , aiyuh - sooooo longggggg liow ah .... I am praying very hard that my christmas with her and Benji will be a fruitful, memorable one , Dockers' pant reminded me that during festive's season, everyone wish to spend quality time with family & good friends .... I'll try my best to make it a good one for them :) To all my friends in US , sorry for this short notice , I don't have much time to update you ...will give you a ring pretty soon, hang on the phone yea .... tata

take care all - Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays ......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was there with u 16 years ago